This college aims to develop an innovative regulatory context for the circular economy and the climate: authorizations, prohibitions, incentives and standards.
- Uncontrolled landfills
- Use x% recycled materials in new products (x% recycled plastics in new plastics, glass bottles from virgin material (limited in production).
- Public procurement: incorporating circular economy criteria
- Eco-design (example: for energy-consuming materials).
– Normative / Quality
- Optimal end date (ex.: rice/ salt or pepper).
- Quality standard for recycled products.
- Traceability (organization)
- Consolidated data sharing between different players in Europe (identical parameters in Europe). Common indicators.
- Problem of ten-year guarantees (insurance) in the use of recycled materials on a construction site.