1) Participate and contribute to European stakes and debates concerning the circular economy, by enriching them with your points of view, your experiences and your recommendations.
2) Get an advanced real time tracking, on a European and international level, about emerging technologies, best practices or regulatory developments in the circular economy and climate protection field.
3) Open Market Studies and regional, national or international projects with the support of national and European funding opportunities.
4) Access to European funding opportunities for your projects in the circular economy and climate protection field.
5) Initiate, make grow and finance start-up projects and technological innovations for the circular economy with the support of LAB OCCE (Incubator) in conjunction with European Union grants, investment funds and member territories of the OCCE.
6) Join the private and confidential social network OCCE.NETWORK to exchange easily with all the experts, recognized organizations and European institutions on the subjects of the circular economy and the protection of the climate.
7) Benefit from advanced and participative trainings on the stakes and foresight of the circular economy, with a confrontation of experiences and multicultural visions; benchmark communication on technologies, practices and successes.